If the previous articles are correct (that wisdom is not instantly acquired) then there must be a PROCESS for acquiring wisdom. For the time being, let us deal with normal wisdom (earthly wisdom, James 3:13-18). Then later, we can differentiate Godly wisdom.
Pr 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
- Sound Judgment
Other words that may also be involved:
Leave a comment and tell us what you think about the process. I have given some starter questions but do not limit your responses to these – you may suggest other words, questions or ideas. Tell us…
- Is there an ORDER (process) to the development of wisdom?
- If wisdom is the primary thing (Pr 4:7), then which of these words/concepts PRECEDE wisdom?
- Do any of the concepts build upon others? Is there a SEQUENCE to them?
- Are any of these concepts REQUIRED in order for one to acquire wisdom? If so, which?
- Do any of these words actually MEAN THE SAME as wisdom?
- Are any of these concepts in OPPOSITION to the development of wisdom?.